Friday, May 27, 2016

REVIEW : MAC Face and Body


Face and Body Foundation is a fairly sheer, liquidy foundation but it definitely can be layered for more coverage ,just wait for the first layer to dry and then build second layer over the first one and third layer... until you are satisfied with the coverage. At first ,it takes some practice but you'll get a perfect natural, dewy finish, it just makes your skin look more even, it has just that "your skin but better" look. I personally find it looks best when applied with the fingers, I prefer to warm up until the consistency becomes thicker and apply it in light layers

I have been using this foundation for years and find it is really one of the best foundation I have ever used.  So this is definitely one of my favorite summer foundation (nc35 / I wear the shade C4 in this foundation)
 
 
ingredients :
 
Pros:

+ Natural finish

+ Lightweight, gel-like texture

+ Gives a very radiant finish

+ Provides sheer-to-medium coverage

+ No creases, no cracks

+ Evens out my skintone without causing flakiness on my dry patches

+ It doesn't settle into pores or fine lines

+ Photographs beautifully

+ Waterproof formula

+ Great packaging

+ Only minimal transfer onto clothing

+ Offer a good range of shades

+ Larger than usual size for a foundation

+ Reasonable price tag ,the big 120 ml / 4 US fl oz. bottle is 52 CHF which is cheaper than drugstore foundations here

+ Feels so nice against the skin

+ Takes zero effort to apply

Cons:

- Contains a small amount of plant extracts



Face and body C4, studio fix NC35 ,Burberry Fresh glow No.34, GA luminous silk 6.5 ,Maybelline fit me 220 




Where to Buy: I get all my Mac products from either MAC Cosmetics counters/ online store  or Douglas
 

Thanks for popping by,xox Sue

1 comment:

  1. Watch 'em and many more free videos on YouTube
    youtube is a medium for educational videos. you might also like: youtube is an Internet movie channel with over 2000 different Youtube is youtube mp3 the #1 source for free

    ReplyDelete